Gentle and effective bodywork for horses results in:
- Freedom in movement
- Faster and less convoluted recovery from injury
- Resolution of tension and restriction build ups
- Less misalignments from muscle tension
- Happier, more relaxed horses by breaking the nervous system’s stress feedback loop!
- Less unwillingness or ‘naughty’ behaviors
- Easier training by removing any internal concern for the horse, like bodily protection towards pain
- Willing horses without aches or stiffness occurring from regular workloads
How could regular bodywork help your horse achieve your goals?
FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL HORSE
by following their lead and requests
Armed with a toolbox of skills for any need that arises, horses are treated as an individual. There is no set rehearsed approach or routine for bodywork sessions. A recommended order based on anatomy is loosely followed but ultimately, the horse gets to say “this..please!” Which is magical and yields the results us humans want. It’s like getting an insider secret for your horse!
Have you ever wondered, ‘if only my horse could tell me exactly what he needs?’ I can help!